Anyone has pulsing xenia for sale?

kttsf

I looking for some pulsing xenia for my tank. If you have any extra pulsing xenia and can sell them for cheap price, please let me know. Thanks.

I have some, it's not for sale though, it's for free. But you have to come to Sunnyvale to get it.

I'm sure 50 other free xenia offers will arrive in the next 30 minutes.

V

Thanks Vince. I am interested. I don't have anything extra in my tank to give away beside some extra kenya trees, so if you need some...just let me know. Thanks

KTTSF are you intrested in orange monti caps... I am giving the out as well... think of it as paying it foward. for other reefers that gave me free stuff and now is my turn.. Is your lighting pretty good?

Thanks delsol650, I have metal halide 250 and 2X96 Actinic.
I am new to this group but I love this place. Some of you guys are great! I am very much into sharing and once my tank grow more extra stuffs...I would love to do the same as far as giving them away to people who needs them. It's great to help each other out in this hobby cause u know how expensive it could be.

Let me know when your in the area.. I live in pacifica about 5 mins. from Dalycity. I can give you a very good size orange monti cap from the mother colony.

Hi Vince,

If you have some extra, could I grab some? If you like, I have some really nice blue sponge that I could offer you. It's pretty unique, true blue, fast growing and really hardy. I'm also looking for some simple monti cap frags...

Jason

Hi Vince,

I would like some too, if it's an open invitation :). Let me know, I work in mountain view and can swing by any time.

David

eight, dmirza, pm me.

After that I'll have to let the colony regenerate.

Guys, at the club frag meet they were BEGGING people to take xenia!

V

I was looking for some pompom at the swap and I couldn't find any. Only the other type.

If someone has a good size colony, I will trade for some zoa. :)

Pick me. Pick me ;-)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9236261#post9236261 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Elite
I was looking for some pompom at the swap and I couldn't find any. Only the other type.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9236261#post9236261 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Elite

You're kidding right? (I'm a newbie so, I'm never sure). I got some Pom Pom Xenia - at least it was labeled as such, in the last round along with my GSP :) Yup you know I'm a newbie when I'm searching for GSP. I would have grabbed them earlier, but Seminolecpa told me not to worry, they'd be there till the end :D Nothing big enough to share, but I'm sure I'll be trying to pay people to take them in a few months.

I basically stocked up my 29 at the swap. Tree and Finger Leathers, Candy Cane, Frogspawn, Trumpet + Lunar Eclipse Paly in the raffle - oh yes, and the Pom Pom Xenia and GSP at the end.

Thanks all for making it a great first swap for me. It was good to meet a few people in the city too.

I tried to find a good piece. I didn't see any. I remember other swaps, people brought a big rock full of them. This time a lot came with some extremely small frags. I don't understand why they brought them for. After you clue it to the rock, there wouldn't be anything left :D ..

KTTSF and EIGHT your welcom to get some pieces off my mother colony of Orange monti cap's.. I got pics of it too if your intrested.

Back