Anyone have a large rubbermaid stock tank I can use?

clkwrk

Hey everyone I am getting ready to setup my 180 very soon in the location of my 90 and move the 90 where the 120 is now . Anyways I have lots of containers but still not enuff for to large tanks packed full. Plus I have that huge anemone.

Anyways I am hoping that some on can let me use ther 100g stock tank if they have one.........

David do you still have that one that used to sit out front on the porch for a while?

TIA

I will keep that in mind and most likely take you up on the offer Since not only do I need both tanks water and inhabitants to be out of the tanks at the same time I also need 100g of premade saltwater on hand .

thank you.

Chris, I have 2 rubbermaid tubs, maybe 20 to 25 g each and a powerhead for each (I mix my salt in them) plus (3) 7gal aquatainers I use to hold RO water. You are welcome to borrow them.

Rich

We've got a couple of stock bins kicking around the store somewhere, I'll ask Scott about them and see if you can use them.

Thanks Guys !

However at this point I need a large stock tank .

Rich - Sounds like the tank I sold him for a sump :D It would work for some of it however I would need a stand for it because the bottom is 1/4 and my home floor isn't flat so the pressure would surely crack it . Thanks though.

Skip -Please do :D

Ok, its not 100 gallon but is the shorter bin with same footprint, so it should work fine. It's probably 60x30x16-18, just let us know when you need it.

Back