Anyone in Morgan Hill or Gilroy (South County)?

malate

Hey just curious if anyone lives in South County? Been down in Gilroy for 4.5 years and don't know anyone with a tank that lives down this way

There is a guy that posted on FB page that he will be opening a store in Morgan Hill by Feb. His name is Chris Becerra, dunno if he is on here at RC. I believe he's from Gilroy.
Also have a friend that lives in Salinas named Steven

There is a guy that posted on FB page that he will be opening a store in Morgan Hill by Feb. His name is Chris Becerra, dunno if he is on here at RC. I believe he's from Gilroy.
Also have a friend that lives in Salinas named Steven

Hi! Thanks for that news. That'll be great to have a new LFS down here - really exciting. I'll have to keep an eye out for more news on this place. Glad there are other reefers down here here; hope more pop up this way.

Chris Becerra is the greatest guy you will ever meet in the reef hobby, you want a honest, hardworking, and great integrity reefer on your side like that. Reef Dynasty is the name of the store, and it's going to do very very well as long as Chris is around. He's the best. Also, every single person I have ever talked to all has positive things to say about him. I've personally known him for 5 years and he's always been a straight shooter. Please spend your hard earned money with Chris so that he will continue to be able to take care of his lovely family.

Chris Becerra is the greatest guy you will ever meet in the reef hobby, you want a honest, hardworking, and great integrity reefer on your side like that. Reef Dynasty is the name of the store, and it's going to do very very well as long as Chris is around. He's the best. Also, every single person I have ever talked to all has positive things to say about him. I've personally known him for 5 years and he's always been a straight shooter. Please spend your hard earned money with Chris so that he will continue to be able to take care of his lovely family.

Can't wait to meet him! I'll definitely visit Reef Dynasty once its opens. A legit LFS is greatly needed in South County and given how this area's population is growing I'm sure new and seasoned hobbyists will come this way too. Any grand opening date available yet?

Back