Anyone know a good source of cured live rock?

az_lynx

So I finally decided to upgrade from our 29gal and found a really great deal on a 70g setup. Came with some rock and sand etc and got everything transported and setup with skimmer etc to let it cycle (if it is going to)

Quick pic of current setup w/ t5's on etc

I want to get some more live rock (maybe 20-30lbs) before I do any aquascaping but was interested if anyone here has any for sale or knows anyone that does. Last time I got some from SHARKBAITNC but he didn't seem to reply to my last PM so not sure if he's around anymore.

I have about 200lbs of LR and about 50lbs of dry if you want to take a drive.lol. I don't see myself moving back anytime soon...but if your up for a drive and a tour of the Bay Area ill hook ya up.

Pete! I'm lonely out here, sheesh stop trying to foul my fun.

Brandon, I was just shaking my head at the site of you lugging all that rock to Cali :headwallblue:
It's all good, i know it's hard to part with our reef :lol2:

Brandon, I was just shaking my head at the site of you lugging all that rock to Cali :headwallblue:
It's all good, i know it's hard to part with our reef :lol2:

Nope only took 40lbs. My friend broke down a 12 year old 150 reef and gave me everything, including a 12 year old domino damsel. We call him fat bastard. Once we cleaned off an inch of algae from every pane of his neglected tank we found this survivor swimming around with only one fin. Said he hasn't fed the tank in 2 years.....just topped it off.

Nope only took 40lbs. My friend broke down a 12 year old 150 reef and gave me everything, including a 12 year old domino damsel. We call him fat bastard. Once we cleaned off an inch of algae from every pane of his neglected tank we found this survivor swimming around with only one fin. Said he hasn't fed the tank in 2 years.....just topped it off.

And he is still fat? Maybe feed on pods....

Back