Anyone locally own or plan to get Jeboa Crossflow CP-40?

bigzman

Hello, just wondering if anyone locally has one and what are the thoughts so far. I have a few questions if someone has them. Fish street just sold out of them and so did reef breeders. I was wondering if this could be a good fit for my future build 96x36x24.

I am using 4 rw15 from a group buy I did a long time ago for my current setup. Anyone know if it works with a Reefkeeper / apex controller? I have a reefkeeper.

If anyone has one did you get optional wifi controller?

Not sure if I should reuse my 4rw or get 2 rw20 or 2 cp-40.

I know many are not happy with Chinese products and the legal aspect is a hot topic. I think other threads cover that. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Z

Last edited:
looks like the same DIN connector as the RW series of which are controllable with most all systems (Apex, Reefkeeper, etc). Most have 0-10v "adapters for control. On Reefkeeper it's a DCI and an APC. If you have Archon, just DCI. Apex has VDM module. So, looks like they are 0-10v control based on what I have seen.

Personally :), the controllers that come with pumps are fine with me (Tunze, Jebaeo, & Ecotech), but yes, folks like to automate with their controllers and try to get as close to ocean currents as possible.

I was going to buy a couple for some vertical flow, but Reefbreeders is out.

Z man -

I have ordered the new Aqualink S1 for use with an RW4. This is the new wireless controller from Jebao - the fish-street site specifically states that for their newer DC pumps and powerheads (DCS / DCT / CP-25 & CP-40) their T1 controller is needed. That is supposed to release in march. I have read in other threads that despite the same connector, the newer pumps cannot be controlled by existing hardware.

I will post a review of the controller when it comes in, if it works well I want to upgrade my returns to the DCS series with the T1 controller.

Rich tanks. I was wondering about the dct as well as I have 2 12000. I look forward to your review. I guess fish street is the only now who carry Crossflow. I guess I will stick to rw as I don't see them make it around here anytime soon and I know they work with controllers.

Back