Anyone looking for a Copperband Butterflyfish?

djtonton

I have a Copperband Butterflyfish that I used to dominate a terrible aiptasia problem I had. I believe now that all the hundreds of aiptasias are gone hes starting {i believe} to pick at my acans. Anyone have a aiptasia problem looking for a Copperband? I paid 130 from Live aquaria and have had him for about 5 months now. Would be willing to let him go for 80 or possibly as a trade for some SPS.

I really don't want to get rid of him as hes awesome but I have some really nice rainbow acans from big e that I really want to keep!

I should be able to catch him at night he sleeps pretty high up in my tank. Once I have confirmation someone wants him ill catch him.

u2C6zn0.jpg

KyeSOWc.jpg

I had to get rid of mine for same reason started eating my Neptune's Crown acan I got from big E

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I had to get rid of mine for same reason started eating my Neptune's Crown acan I got from big E

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah what a little b lol he did a great job killing all my aiptasia tho

PS im located in North Olmsted forgot to include this

Fish is pending me catching it lol Thought it would be easy but of course its a struggle lol

Anyone around north Olmsted with a fish trap i can borrow ill give you a nice coral frag :)

Well now i saw the huge blue hippo tang pick at those acans lol. Its a lose im chalking it up alomst all my acans are nothing. Nothing has changed in my dosing or on the apex all the levels are in check just did a water change as well the salt level is good. All my corals look great i did noticed some patches out of some zoas someones ****ed off. I bet its my feeding having been overfeeding probably alot of underfeeding and just flake food. so ill switch it up get meat back in the mix get some nori and get feeding back in check maybe is there way of sayin get your **** together lol hahah will see what happens

Not going to attempt to catch this fish if for some reason i do ill be in touch with everyone.

I have a big fish trap i loan out to people in the akron canton area I work in Strongsville though so I could drop it off on my way to or from work early next week

Back