Anyone looking for RBTAs?

Today, it's probably 3-4". They grow quickly, though, especially when fed reguarly. I'll see how much I can fatten it up over the next couple of weeks. :D

They're difficult to measure...when fully expanded they're quite a bit larger than when you irritate them by removing them from their rock and placing them in a bucket, for instance :D

jds

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10684869#post10684869 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bureau13
They're difficult to measure...when fully expanded they're quite a bit larger than when you irritate them by removing them from their rock and placing them in a bucket, for instance :D

jds

I'm aware of that, just let me know when either of you guys have one in good health that would be suitable for my clown. Tx

the clone i got from Jeff has easily doubled in size and i havent fed it but like 10 times since i got it 4 months ago

idk why thats too relevant... i guess im just saying they are good clones..

Jeff,
Let me know when you've fattened yours up. Was it Samuel L. Jackson's character in Star Wars that said "You clones are very impressive". :strooper:

Derrell,

You're on my list! I was doing a bad job of monitoring this thread, so apologies to anyone that posted here and didn't get a reply. Right now, I just have the single RBTA and I'm waiting for him to split again. Knowing these things, it won't be too long.

jds

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10687748#post10687748 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pedromatic
Jeff,
Let me know when you've fattened yours up.

Will do...

BTW, size shouldn't be too much of an issue for you, unless your maroon is extremely rough. One of my clowns has been spending most of his time in this new anemone, and it doesn't seem to mind a bit.

Here's one of you descendants Jeff.

Within 24hrs of being in a new tank.

RBTA_3.jpg

I think he wants to take over some of what was going to be my prime SPS real estate.

That's how they roll! :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10702986#post10702986 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfragger101

I think he wants to take over some of what was going to be my prime SPS real estate.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10702986#post10702986 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfragger101

Color looks great in that lighting!

As far as real estate, mine have behaved pretty well actually. They all set their foot on the underside of a rock and open up around the side. Once it's settled, hopefully you'll have no problem placing sps on that shelf above it.

Lighting is the Solaris H4. I Upgraded from the original one.

Like mother like daughter I guess. This one has moved to the left a bit but is keeping its foot planted on the underside and just opening up around the side. (as you described).

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10701833#post10701833 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jeffbrig
Will do...

BTW, size shouldn't be too much of an issue for you, unless your maroon is extremely rough. One of my clowns has been spending most of his time in this new anemone, and it doesn't seem to mind a bit.

Jeff,
We all know SIZE DOES MATTER. :D

Anyway, sounds good. I'll contact you closer to payday. Tx.

Mine hasn't split, but it has grown considerably. I don't have a good pic, maybe that will be one of my first subjects when I get a dSLR (still looking).

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10687748#post10687748 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pedromatic
Jeff,
Let me know when you've fattened yours up. Was it Samuel L. Jackson's character in Star Wars that said "You clones are very impressive". :strooper:

I believe it was Obi Wan that said that.

Back