Hello!, I am looking to mix 2 species of hogfish, A Coral/Eclipse Hogfish (Bodianus mesothorax) and a Twospot/Yellow candy hogfish, Is it a bad Idea?

Brute_Rio

Yes, I have research them both individually, like I mean ton's of research, and I can't find any sources about them being mix, I was thinking of mixing them, because They have different body shapes, and colour's and pattern's plus, I love how they act and look, but I don't know if they co-exist with eachother.
Anyone wanna help me out?

Never had coral hog, but had Cuban hog with candy for a few years without problems between the 2. BUT, candy is aggressive to other fish and it’s on my ‘never again’ list!

Never had coral hog, but had Cuban hog with candy for a few years without problems between the 2. BUT, candy is aggressive to other fish and it’s on my ‘never again’ list!
Don't worry, I have a big ol sailfin tang to put in his place 😂, but I will be adding puffer's and some more friendlier trigger's and some more aggressive/semi-aggresive fish in the future with them, so I don't mind if he is aggressive.

Back