Anyone stream video of their tanks?

sinful

What cameras do you guys use to stream? Have it attached to apex? Care to share the streaming link?

I use a trendnet tv ip 612 wn

It is compatible with the apex - but I dont have my dashboard set up that way. The web controls and web-page are much better - as I can move the camera around - zoom in and zoom out, etc.

Its also compatible with the phone's ip cam viewer app available for itunes or google.

Sorry - I do not share my camera's address - it's private viewing only for me - as it's in my office where I spend most of my days.

I was using a great app on Google Play store called Warden Cam. It allows you to use any old phone you have laying around to use as a camera. It was really easy to set up, just put the app on both phones, set one as the camera and other as monitor and you're off. Used it to watch dogs and tank while I was at work.

I was using a great app on Google Play store called Warden Cam. It allows you to use any old phone you have laying around to use as a camera. It was really easy to set up, just put the app on both phones, set one as the camera and other as monitor and you're off. Used it to watch dogs and tank while I was at work.

That sounds pretty cool. I'll have to check for it for iphone

Back