Anyone want some more chaetomorpha?

dgin

My batch is growing unbelievably fast and I need to prune it down a lot. It may contain some strombus snails, mysid shrimp, pods, etc. I'm by Lindsay and Queen Creek in Gilbert. I hate to toss the stuff in the garbage but it is overgrowing my fuge.

Hey Durwin. I didn't know you moved from Chandler. I could use some chaeto, maybe next week end? Wouldn't mind checking out your set up.

Clint, I'm sure I'll have some next week.

Rico, I should be available next weekend just give me a ring. PM me if you need the number - it hasn't changed.

Durwin,

What are you using for lighting that your chaeto is growing so well? Right now, I am feed my Chaeto to my sailfin, and he is eating it right up. Don't need nori.

Van.

My fuge is lit by a 96w PC. The homemade light fixture (3ft) is actually longer than the tank itself so only part of the light is actually lighting the fuge. The fixture has a pretty good reflector which is probably helping. My tangs nibble on it a little when I put some in the main tank but not too much.

Anyone want some before I toss gobs of this stuff out this weekend? Its jamming up my fuge now.

Back