Anyone want to get together?

WayneL140

Lynn and I were hoping we could get involved with the reef community. What's up with putting together a meeting for Aug or Sept? We'll help in any way we can.

Wayne and Lynn

We're in N. Ft. Myers.

Eric--Ocean Environments is on vacation, so I can't ask him. Fernando, at Saltwater Solutions has talked about having a frag party. I can talk to George in the Cape and see if he'd like to do something with us.

Or, if someone has a nice home and would like to show off their aquarium... :lol:

If none of these work out, we can work on something else, like at the Horticultural Society. (I used to be a member of the Bonsai Society and we had meetings there.)

I'll talk to Jason at OE, tomorrow. He's involved--an officer I think--of the reefclub in Orlando.

Wayne

If you need a place for the meeting- I live very close to the midpoint bridge off Del Prado, it's a good size house, and I would welcome someone critiquing my tank.
Dawn

I would say my place but i live in an apartment and it is pretty small!!! Sorry guys. Well deff. lets figure out where we should have this at. Sorryi currently dont have a tank because i just moved here and my nano is cracked trying to figure that one out, but i would love to go and discuss things with you guys.

I am in too! We have had a few meetings in Naples and in Ft. Myers at the shop. Any help I can do just say so. For the meetings we had we had a good turnout with at least 13 people each time.

If you all are looking for Sat., I'm pretty open the next two... I'll supply the place, you all supply the agenda.

Im in Dawn..and yes her tank is awesome...Lets do a frag party... or something..I have some kenya tree frags if anyone is interested...

Well, it looks as if we have enough people to do this again! Does anyone have any idea as to what you would like for a topic for the evening? I am always willing to trade frags as well. I could bring some unmounted SPS frags.

Back