Anyone want to get together?

I just wanted to thank Dawn for her hospitality last night. It was great to meet everyone and also hear about what my reef future holds. Scary. LOL.

Thanks again and I look forward to getting together soon.

-Brian

Last but not least....absolutely, thank you for the hospitality, and inviting us to your beautiful house !! It was definitely a good time, look forward to our next meeting...Ben

We were so glad to have you all come over! I wish more had come.Why don't we try to do it every other week? That way someone will always be able to make it. Thank you for all the good advice! I ordered Joe's Juice this a.m.
Regards, Dawn

i also wanted to thank dawn i had a good time talking fish and corals. you have a beautiful tank and even more beautiful home. let me know how you like the joe's juice i use it all the time! thanks again, KEN. :D :D :D

Dustin- you were going to get back to me with the goby scientific name ( sold as tiger goby over 2 years ago). Is thetre a pic.? Thank you, Dawn.

Hey Dawn! Sorry about that I totally forgot. Scientific name is Priolepis nocturna Click HERE for a picture. One common name I found is Full Moon Reef Goby.

Back