Anyone want to split frozen food?

I only have a ~60g system.

So lets get some more people on this. Because even just 1/2 of that block would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for me.

So far i am going to order myslef block of mysis and plankton and krill
stann try to get someone to split if not i sell you 1/8 of a block,lol
i got you to andy

Jarrett, I am not sure about the frozen krill, but I went through a pound of freeze dried last year. It is a tremendous source of protein and Krill contains high amounts of omega-3's ( about 40% of the total amount of essential fatty acid found in krill).It is also rich in methionine,lysine, and amino acids that the fish cannot produce themselves.

It is a great color enhancer also

Jarrett, I am not sure about the frozen krill, but I went through a pound of freeze dried last year. It is a tremendous source of protein and Krill contains high amounts of omega-3's ( about 40% of the total amount of essential fatty acid found in krill).It is also rich in methionine,lysine, and amino acids that the fish cannot produce themselves.

It is a great color enhancer also

i learned something :) :celeb1:

I'm not ready for more Mysis yet, but I'll do a block of Cyclop-Eeze. If it takes more than a week or two to get the order placed, I may be up for a block of Mysis by then.

Ok please confirm before I order
Me = plankton,krill,mysis
Trukingny = 1 block of krill
Trukingny,Stann,BigLA = 1 block of mysis split 3 ways
George = 1 block silversides
Larry =1 block cyclopEeze
Thedlo = not sure
Harry = 1 block mysis
LI ANDY = 1 block of mysis maybe 1 block krill

Not sure what shipping will be so I will let you guys know tommorrow if the more we order the more discount

Last edited:
Back