Anyone want to split frozen food?

I will order this week but might not have ready until I get back from Vacation next Tuesday. I will try to see if they can overnight to me for Tuesday
I will update a new list so please comment on it

I will order this week but might not have ready until I get back from Vacation next Tuesday. I will try to see if they can overnight to me for Tuesday
I will update a new list so please comment on it

They're in New Jersey. It's UPS second day, and comes packed in dry ice. If you order on Monday, it will be at your door on Wednesday. Another thing I like about them is that they pass on the UPS savings to you. Most people don't know that UPS charges less to deliver to a commercial location than a residence. If it goes to your office, the shipping is cheaper.

I don't know what the price difference is for overnight.

ok going to order tomorrow people so please RSVP tonight because reading this thread I hope we have them all
hope I get it right....LOL

is it too late to get in on this? the problem is I don't know what to order. i recently added a wrasse and a yellow tang to my tank. Should i order, mysis, plankton, cyclopeze? Once i know what to order maybe i can split a block with someone.

I'm still in for 1 block of Mysis and 1 block of Cyclop-Eeze

is it too late to get in on this? the problem is I don't know what to order. i recently added a wrasse and a yellow tang to my tank. Should i order, mysis, plankton, cyclopeze? Once i know what to order maybe i can split a block with someone.

maybe to late unless you tell me by 10am

ok guys,today I did not order because they told me that i might have wednesday afternoon and I was cutting it to close with my vacation. So i will still take orders and when i get back next week i will order it, Sorry everyone and please pm me what you want so i lock you in,

Back