Apex trident for sale

hawaiian_boi

undercover reefer
Little over a year old. Works perfectly. I just like my alkatronic better. Does not come with reagent. $450 won't respond to lowballs.
f7b16926d749ec716726a5eb815bf3c6.jpg
e03dfc00d81e51745a83cf03f2985ffc.jpg
8c3ab1a568dabdc4b7311acb9566ddb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Cheaper reagents. I can test every hour if I want to. Easier to find reagents. Reagents last way longer. I feel like it's more accurate. I also hate how flimsy the tray and door is to the trident. It's like they rushed it out the door as cheaply as possible. I also don't want one controller in charge of everything. My apex disconnects from the internet alot. Neptune could help me fix that issue and when that happens I can't check my alk which is a big issue for me. So since you don't need a controller for the alkatronic it is just a better fix.

Cheaper reagents. I can test every hour if I want to. Easier to find reagents. Reagents last way longer. I feel like it's more accurate. I also hate how flimsy the tray and door is to the trident. It's like they rushed it out the door as cheaply as possible. I also don't want one controller in charge of everything. My apex disconnects from the internet alot. Neptune could help me fix that issue and when that happens I can't check my alk which is a big issue for me. So since you don't need a controller for the alkatronic it is just a better fix.

Is it on WiFi? Hardwire is always best "¦ that said, I'm on WiFi and just deal with it.

WIFI was always an issue till I upgraded my wifi router. there is a huge difference between a 300 dollar router vs a 29.99 one. At least from my experience.

As a down payment sure. You will need the other 200 when you pick it up

Back