April meeting raffle prizes...

zeroinverse

Ok, who's bringing what to contribute? We have tremendous past support from Grant, Mike (Amayeu), Colin (Cbrennan4), Tom, and a few others I'm sure I've forgotten.

On that note...

Here's what I plan to bring:
1) Superman Monti
2) pink and gold Zoas
3) Miyagi tort frag
4) Idaho grape Monti
5) neon green birdsnest
6) joker palys
7) Chong bongs
8) nuclear greens
9) Hollywood stunner

Stuff I've probably brought to past raffles, but for those that don't have it, buy some raffles and get a chance to win them.

I'll frag a head of my "God of War".

IMG_8056_zps0daeb8ea.jpg

A head that similar of "Blue agave"

IMG_8129_zpse272fb34.jpg

Blasto head

IMG_8110_zpsc5f07d02.jpg

I guess I have some other common zoas that I can bring also?

I'll bring some baby Monty's don't know if they are poker star or superman since the color changes as they get bigger, maybe some nuclear greens if they attach, purple deaths and some homemade Guacamole!!

I'm bringing some pink zoa's, a purple chalice W/yellow eyes, and what looks like a baby blue hammer.

Is anyone interested in some ricordae or purple tipped wooley shrooms? I can bring those too free if some one wants them.

@zero I have peach, orange, and I think another color. I will take a shot tomorrow. They are small but healthy. They don't seem to get real big for me.

Ron,

Tom's letting go of his ric colonies if your looking for center pieces. Plus I'm sure the prices are LOW :)

The pics of the rics don't do them justice and are dark. Ill bring them to the meet. If no one ends up wanting them ill being them back home

I definitely want rics for my growout tank... My goal is to grow mini-colonies of stuff to put into my tank. Instead of dinky plugs here and there. :)

I think ricordea can be beautiful, and they can photograph well. However, after seeing how they can slowly encroach on everything and sting whatever to death, including acro bases, I would be reluctant to let them grow all over in a tank with many precious sticks in it.

Ken, I believe the species they are refering to are Floridae and not Yumas. The yumas are the nasty ones and the others are benign. If I remember correctly....

Yeah, ricordia floridae for me unless it is a very cool Yuma (since they are no longer allowed to be imported). All yumas are aquacuktured within the states.

The ones I have are the Tongan Yumas and man are they tough to deal with. Very tough and kill anything they get near.

I tried to get rid of the ones that released from the main rock that were trying to colonize my prime zoa real estate. They are a beautiful coral but they don't play well with others;). I have a large and small one I'll bring to the raffle or to a club member that wants them.

Last edited:
Back