April Pizza Night

Djbeasley05

I will be hosting the next slash pizza night but just wanted to put feelers out there. With all the precautions around Covid19, is everyone still interested getting together in April? I am comfortable with hosting. I have plenty of toilet paper, baby wipes and alcohol. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I will be hosting the next slash pizza night but just wanted to put feelers out there. With all the precautions around Covid19, is everyone still interested getting together in April?

Up to you really, you got a new new little one...

Hard to tell what is happening with all the media coverage and people freaking out. We could tentatively plan for April and assess when it gets closer to the date of the PN.

Hard to tell what is happening with all the media coverage and people freaking out. We could tentatively plan for April and assess when it gets closer to the date of the PN.

I wholeheartedly agree, we are living in strange times right now. It may get even more crazy over the next few weeks. But if the hysteria passes we should have a pizza night date set tentatively

Tentative date: April 23rd
6:00-6:45: The Corner Reef
7:00-???: My house for pizza, wings and drinks.

Currently talking with Steve about raffle items.

Ten people or less gatherings recommended, so might need to wait a while.

I'm officially postponing April Pizza night. Illinois Gov. officially put us on lockdown until April 6th but I don't see that lifting by the 23rd. Stay safe out there reefers!

Back