Aquarium Log Sheet

MojaveReefer

Aquarium Log Guy
This is a aquarium log I received from a fellow RC member, I updated a lot of things and felt it was nice enough to share with everyone. I hope you all enjoy it.

Test Results Sheet

Graphing Feature

This Log uses macros for functionality and they must be enabled to utilize the log.

Key Features
Complete test array logging
1 button archive feature
1 button clear feature
Graphs for every test
Ability to view graph from current results or archive with the click of a button
Printable blank sheet for field testing

Big Thank you to thegrun for the base of this log. If anyone would like to get a copy you can download it later in this thread here http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=24142322&postcount=1051

If anyone can think of some other features they would like to see added let me know and I'll try to add them.

-Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
If you decide to upload it anywhere I recommend megaupload or rapidshare or if you wouldn't mind e-mailing me it I'd appreciate you lol my e-mai lsi my username @ gmail.com

Thanks!

If you decide to upload it anywhere I recommend megaupload or rapidshare or if you wouldn't mind e-mailing me it I'd appreciate you lol my e-mail is my username @ gmail.com

Thanks!

Thank you for the server suggestions, sent you a copy Brando enjoy.

Thanks!! Much appretiated, been trying to create some kind of log for my tank. This one looks way neater and put together much better.

Back