Aquarium Log Sheet

Everyone that has gotten a copy so far help me out...if you find any bugs or glitches let me know so I can fix them. If you guys can think of a feature you would like to see added I'll try to make it happen. Thanks again

-Sean

Not sure if this is a bug or something, but when it says click above the arrow to allow macros, there is nothing there. How do I enable macros?

Rather than having to keep e-mailing it to everyone, if you want, I can put it up on my web server. Send me a pm if you would like.

I have Microsoft office 2007. Do I need a newer version?

No 2007 is fine. You may have macros set to disable without notification. Here is a link that will tell you how to enable them.

I set mine to disable WITH notification, at that setting you should get a warning that the sheet is trying to use macros. There will be an "enable content" or "enable macros" button right above the red arrow when you get it set correctly.

Instructions
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/e...o-security-settings-in-excel-HP010096919.aspx

The graph is automatically populated with the information you put in the Results sheet. You can also click the Archive button on any graph to view your archive as a graph

Back