Aquastyleonline.com LED questions.

I switched to the eighties to lessen the output and increase the spread. I had almost 900 part at the water surface with the sixties.

Maybe someone here can help me? I bought the 120 kit about 2 years ago. The potentiometers that cam with it are junk. I have the meanwell drivers that push 5 strings of 12 each. It is not controllable only dimmable with pots. The pots that came with it give me like 80%-100% range. I can not dim very low at all. I am just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for a good potentiometer. Thanks!

I didn't realize that there were LED lighting kits available. I'm not sure that I would attempt this project but you sure give a lot of food for thought. Thanks so much!

I didn't realize that there were LED lighting kits available. I'm not sure that I would attempt this project but you sure give a lot of food for thought. Thanks so much!

Spend some time searching Reef Central on the Subject of DIY LED's. You'll find dozens of vendors and approaches to the "build your own" system. Thousands of DIY LED builds, many using kits, and many built from scratch. It's a lot of fun and can be kind of addictive once you start playing with LEDs.......

Aquastyle is a decent intro to LEDs kit, and what I started with, they give you everything you need to get up and running for the lowest cost around.

There are even some kits out there that don't require use of a soldering iron!

Back