Arduino Style Controller

Dude, dude, dude!!! This is a ReefAngel...go to ReefAngel.com and you'll find the same unit for only 219.00...and the ReefAngel package gives you a ph probe for that price. The support you get from the Reefangel community is just great...I have one, and although it took me a day to get it up and running, I love this controller. I does everything I want and it has a point and click software program to make changes, it also tracks my temp and ph over time. The community just created an iphone app to make changes remotely. Check it out...it isn't for someone who wants to avoid all tinkering, but it really is minimal work once you figure out the original programming.

Below is my web banner showing current tank parameters...

image_style2.aspx

Dude, dude, dude!!! This is a ReefAngel...go to ReefAngel.com and you'll find the same unit for only 219.00...and the ReefAngel package gives you a ph probe for that price. The support you get from the Reefangel community is just great...I have one, and although it took me a day to get it up and running, I love this controller. I does everything I want and it has a point and click software program to make changes, it also tracks my temp and ph over time. The community just created an iphone app to make changes remotely. Check it out...it isn't for someone who wants to avoid all tinkering, but it really is minimal work once you figure out the original programming.

Below is my web banner showing current tank parameters...

image_style2.aspx

Does this controller support data logging?

Do you mean storing data over time? The controller will hold a days worth of temp and ph, I believe. I have mine hooked up to an old desktop 24/7 and it keeps data of temp and ph for weeks and weeks, it's cool to see the graphs change over time...My old desktop is then connected to my house wireless network, and I can see my parameters over the web. I think I can show the graph below...
plot.asp

Back