Are Kessil a360x enough or do I need more?

Duzzy73

Hi there,

I’m looking at getting 2 x kessil a360x for my 4 x 2 x 2 build and was wondering If they are enough for a mixed reef with sps or do I need supplementary lighting like either 2-4 Reef Brite xho blue led or 2 orphek or3 blue with 2 orphek or3 day

Im not sure and the more I read/watch I get confused. Ihis was so much easier when it’s fresh water or marine with hallides

regards Duzzy 🇦🇺

I don't really have much experience with LEDs, but have done a little bit of looking into the Kessils. I believe, from what I've read, those should be sufficient for what you're wanting to do.

Hi there,

I’m looking at getting 2 x kessil a360x for my 4 x 2 x 2 build and was wondering If they are enough for a mixed reef with sps or do I need supplementary lighting like either 2-4 Reef Brite xho blue led or 2 orphek or3 blue with 2 orphek or3 day

Im not sure and the more I read/watch I get confused. Ihis was so much easier when it’s fresh water or marine with hallides

regards Duzzy 🇦🇺
Looks like it should be fine.

kessil.png

I would consider 2 360x for that beautiful shimmer with maybe a reefi uno 2.0 pro in the center for supplementation of the kessil are not enough for you. Something to consider!

Back