Are these Safe Crackers?

Personally I think they are nicer than safecrackers revh...I like that they have more red than safecrackers :) But most important is that you like them.

Just letting you know though...if your a person that buys for the name...I dont think you got safecrackers.

Let's throw pics up here to compare and contrast.
Here are some I found on Ebay

a8_1.JPG

9d_3.JPG

Just throwing some fuel on the fire here!!! :D

Safecrackers

Safecrackers

These are Safecrackers, I know these pictures are all over the web but they were taken in my tank from the original mother colony under various lighting conditions. GEBC (AKA Safecracker)

18449safecrackared2.jpg

18449safecrackeractinic2.jpg

18449red_o2-1_sized.jpg

hey rev, no worries, for those of you who do not know I am the guy he traded with. I was told these are safecrackers and they do have a dark mouth wich is kinda hard to tell in the pic there, still getitng used to my camera.

anyway, I am currently trying different levels of placement in my tank to see if I can bring out the colors differntly.

So Rev, I would never be offended by you asking if these are safes. If they are not, I need to know.

Wayne

Reef Junkie, those pictures were taken in my display tank, now I see them everywhere but they originated here in my fishroom, I got plenty more but those are the most famous :)

Well, the first picture made me fall in love with Safecracker zoas from Frags.org.
That was earlier last year.
I now have safecrackers, but not a pic like that.
What's the deal with so many people having safecrackrs in MD?
Did you just give them to everyone!?:lol:

Believe it or not I passed them out to everyone in my local reef club (for free of course), I live in Chesapeake city Md so that probably explains it. :)

Honest Question Here?

What are the rules as to whether or not you have a named Zoo?
I know that there is a lot of differences in Eagle Eyes but you can still call them eagle eye's. For PPE this Is not true they must be PPE. I dont understand how we can deturmin weather or not a zoo is related or not other than by their Type, Shape, and color markings. I think dna tests are out of the question here. So what are the guide lines for weather or not someone has a named zoo or not? Or is this just about keeping something rare?

I do not have SafeCrackers and would love to have some but now I belive unless I get them from GEBC they wont be SafeCrackers....

Thanks
Rodney Hood

wow, looks like i have safecrackers too... i have been refering to mine as "superman" since they are red and blue..
ill get a pic up later for more opinions.

thanks for the thread

Rodney, if you are in doubt as to wether you have a named zoo or not I would offer this advice, if your zoos look like the sample pictures of the named zoo then you have them, if it doesn't then you don't. I did not name them nor did I set the price. You are more than welcome to come up with a name for your favorite zoos, stick them on Ebay and see they are worth.>>>GEBC

i also got a frag of safecrackers from bulldzr. i can verify that his are the real thing. i know this because i have another frag of safecrackers that are for sure from greeneyedblackcat, and he has confirmed the pic for me previously. i have the two frags side by side, and they are the same. i think it just shows how much a camera can change the way they look. ebay has has several auctions for safecrackers, and chrisaggie's pics dont look like the other pics of the safecrackers, but they both are safecrackers. just my thoughts

a8_1.JPG

9d_3.JPG

18449red_o2-1_sized.jpg

I'm under the impression that the two pics above are true safecracks. I know the 3rd picture is from the safecracker himself. Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't the 3rd pic have bigger mouths?

Back