ATI Hybrid T5 Fiture, 60G Aquarium Master Reef Ready & 29Biocube W/ Stand

DylansGolden

I've got a few items lying around I'll no longer be needing. Here's my list with a description for each item, along with a price.

I'm located in Dixon and you can text or call for questions @ 707-330-0972 I've got photos for everything as well.

-60G Aquarium Master tank. BRAND NEW! It's the reef ready version with a corner overflow. I drilled it with a Gl*******s.Com return kit so that the drain can be rain herbie style.

Never has seen water. $325 takes it.

-24" ATI Hybrid Powermodule. 4 Bulb T5 with a single 75w LED cluster. In amazing condition. Comes with (4) brand new T5 bulbs along with the 4 bulbs in the fixture. They are (2) ATI Blue+ and (2) ATI Coral Plus. Fully programmable LED's and T5's. It includes hanging kit as well.

$650 for the unit. Grows anything.

-29G Biocube with stand. Was used as a holding tank and no longer need it. Comes with an upgraded return pump (MJ1200) and a InTank Media basket. I did a rim removal so it's rimless. No hood. Also have a custom rock work for an extra $50. Will include sand too. Minimal scratches.

$100.

48"L X 24"D X 12"H

Corner Overflow with two drains. Other end has a 3/4" return ready to be plumbed. Bulk heads and plumbing included for the drains.

All brand new.

Bump

ATI Hybrid for $600! Comes with (4) used bulbs, PLUS (4) brand new in box bulbs.

60G Flat. Brand new, $300. Herbie style drain, 3/4" return.

ATI Hybrid Light SOLD.

I've also got a Aquamaxx HOB-1 for sale. $160. Only used for 3 days. Bought brand new earlier this year. Cleaned and ready to go.

-77lbs of dry rock. Mixed Pukani, Shelving and tonga. Mostly Pukani, at least 35lbs of it. All of it in a 27G tote, $150. Its all been acid washed as well! Ready to start curing

Back