ATI power module hybrid

yanir38

Hello , I have SPS tank ,that powerd by ATI power module hybrid 8×54w and 3×75w led.
I am struggling of keep my sps ,in the last month (since I installed ATI fixture)
Tank dimensions are 140 cm long ,55 cm high, 70 cm wide
the fixture is hanged 35 cm above water surface , and the schedule of led is like in the pictures below.
It is not parasites problem .
I'm in this hobby for the last 15 years , and never had that problem .
Anyone that grows corals with this fixture will be helpful ...
Screenshot_20230430-163701_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230430-163717_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230430-163723_Chrome.jpg

That's a lot of light to add at once. Light shock would be my guess. What are the "problems" you are talking about. Are the corals bleaching?

@JCOLE

That's a lot of light to add at once. Light shock would be my guess. What are the "problems" you are talking about. Are the corals bleaching?

@JCOLE

@yanir38 I don't have this fixture so I can't help there but what are the problems you are running into?

Any pictures and how old is the tank?

The problems that I have are that corals get "whitish" but not dead...I guess it's related also to the fact that no3 and po4 are 0.02 and 5 ppm

The problems that I have are that corals get "whitish" but not dead...I guess it's related also to the fact that no3 and po4 are 0.02 and 5 ppm
Yeah, nothing is impossible - could be that plus about a thousand other things. Think the lads here are on to something, if your corals were fine before adding the light, chances are it’s the light fella

Honestly, I think your corals look good. I was expecting much worse.

Did you by chance test PAR before the ATI and after? If too much light then raise the fixture up for a month and start lowering it back down.

J don't know how to explain this...but the corals are not in good shape. j do have PAR meter (apogee MQ-520) .
The floor is 200 , middle gang is 400 to 500 , water surface is 750

That’s intense light for a newish, 9 month old, system

700 par at the surface is a lot

I’d start feeding the tank well

Keep up with maintenance, maybe reduce photo period or raise lights

Corals look good

Keep it stable and keep maturing the tank and you should be ok

That’s a lot of light

What you're experiencing was common when these lights came out. People were constantly bleaching and losing acros. Just run the lights without the LEDs till they are thriving and darken back up. Then you can slowly ramp up the leds............go slow and be patient.

What you're experiencing was common when these lights came out. People were constantly bleaching and losing acros. Just run the lights without the LEDs till they are thriving and darken back up. Then you can slowly ramp up the leds............go slow and be patient.
Thank you for this information

Back