Attention:Beware Ecosystem, LLC Customer Service

Bennihanna

I am really sorry to have to write a thread like this about a companyââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s customer service. Anyway, I will keep it short and to the point. I am a subscriber to Coral Magazine as of August of last year thanks to a birthday present. I love this magazine and even after my experience I would recommend it to others. Every month I anxiously await its arrival with great anticipation. That being said you can imagine how down I was that I still have not received Februaryââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s issue.

So, seeing as it is the first week in March and I should have definitely received it, I decided to call the distributor Ecosystem in CA and find out what happened. The person who answered the phone took my information and then offered to call back so I said great. Five minutes later the phone rang and I was pretty stoked with that turnaround time. However, the woman then started going into how it is not their fault or responsibility and that it is their printerââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s fault or my mail carrierââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s issue. Now I am pretty freaking shocked that I am actually going to have to fight to get my replacement magazine. I did not care whose fault it was, I just wanted my magazine and I did not want to buy it at a store when I have a subscription (FYI: I did have to buy Jan. issue in the store though because I dropped it in the toilet, but that is a different rant). So, anyway 20 min. later the woman says itââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s not GD worth it I will send you another magazine. Hands down the worst response I have ever gotten with customer service anywhere except government.

If I did not love the magazine so much I would really be ****ed and probably boycott permanently. However, I do plan on boycotting every Ecosystem product like their mud sumps and the ââ"šÂ¬Ã…"œmiracle mud.ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ Do not count on good customer service from ecosystem.

Ben, there are no miracles in that mud, its a ticking time bomb

Sorry to hear about your bad customer service, it really puts a tarnish on the way you view the company

Last edited:
Kinda shocked that a coral magazine would be in the bathroom rather than 'another' kind of magazine.....to each their own:D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6927354#post6927354 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jameyh
Kinda shocked that a coral magazine would be in the bathroom rather than 'another' kind of magazine.....to each their own:D

For some of us, only a coral mag will do it

Ben, there are no miracles in that mud, its a ticking time bomb

PelagicMagic, What do you know about Miracle Mud that it is a ticking time bomb? Just want to know what is wrong with it?

Patrick Harm

I really did not mean to say their products do not work for some people. I am only boycotting because of the customer service response with my issue. However, in the end they have promised to do the right thing which makes me think it might have just been a bad representative.

Back