Attention Lafayette Indiana Reefers

Let's do it that next week...The 17th...That way everybody won't be driving all over Indiana Party at my house...hey who invited you guys??? Garrett are you lurking on here ???????

Who all is planning on coming? I have soft corals I can bring, xenia, kenya trees and a lot of zoanthids. I'm looking for a small nano setup if someone has one also any lps. I probably won't bring much frags unless you guys ask. LMK
Andy

I have a 12 gallon nanocube jbj its great and almost brand new I'll sell it with its two inhabitants for 120 dollars let me know if u would want it

Who all is planning to come, me and my gf will be there. It is 2pm Saturday (tommorow) right?

We have a 3.5-4" deresa, purple/green yumas, red mushrooms, cpr hob refuge 20", coralife clamp-on 150w DE MH for sale that we could bring.

And then maybe some green/red(xmas) favia, green/red acans for trade for something similar (nice lps).

I will try to put up at least a tank picture or so later, in case people see something they really want. We dont really want to bring stuff unless it is wanted.

Clam Picture

LPS Pictures

We have tons of these and want to get rid of em:
Purple and Green Yumas
purple_green_yuma_small.jpg

and Red Mushrooms

kenya_mushrooms_small.jpg

Check out the website for more pictures. www.tylermerrick.com

I'm going to be there, we'll be doing tank stuff starting at 10 am so come whenever you want but you have to gone by 530...;)

And keep in mind all, the INDMAS Swap is January 14th. ;)

Playful1, I'm still drooling for the January meeting. Save me a chunk of the green-orange. Mine melted in 89 degree water... *sigh*

Have fun all!

poop I had to work today Sigh missed it totally well everyone whatevers left let me know I would love Purple and Green Yumas
and also if you have any frogspawn and torch corals maybe some types of sps let me know if any of this is still available my cell # is 765-585-2315 im so glad i created this thread LOL

Well Off topic...................
I live in Ky but parents live In lafayette....I travel there a lot. I have been to aquarium world......is there any other decent places to go up there?

lol if u want to call aquarium world decent they dont even RO their water they use tap the only other places i know of is Inland aquatics in Terre Haute and Premium aquatics in Indy there is also a place in Jasper IN

I figured I'd post this to some of you guys since your all local IM getting outa lps and softies I have a large galaxia a kenya tree anthelia frogspawn and an encrusting gorgo thats pink in color Im willing to trade or sell these pieces for sps also Im trying to get rid of a 12 gallon jbj nanocube brand new used for two weeks i decided i wanted to use the money to get some more corals instead I also have a 29 gallon tank and a5 gallon tank let me know what you would want

Back