Attention Miami Members!!! June FMAS meeting is in Miami!!

Is not just going to the meeting but also spreading the word; if you can or can’t make it, make sure to tell a friend. Lots of reefers do not frequent RC.

Ill be there! :thumbsup: Then im coming all the way back home and going straight to the midnight screening of Transformers 3 :lmao:

I would be all over this meeting except our fifth child will be born a few days before and I have a bad feeling that Mrs. Paco expects me to be at home with her.

Bring them all and maby the new born will win a new tank.
Better yet bring the newbie and let the wife chill I'm sure she would love that

I will be there; I am new to this hobby (no tank yet), not a member, and looking forward to this meeting.

go on line become a member and then you can get into the raffle and maby get that tank. and what a tank to start out with.:spin1:

What's the family membership run these days? I didn't see it on the website, but I didn't look to hard either. Also is there going to be an auction or just the raffle?

OK bobby65.... done. I am a new member

Welcome to the club glad to have you. Even though you your making my odds of winning the tank go down. LOL Rather have more members to the club then take home another tank. The wife would kill me.:fun2:

i got a question about been a member... i went to that frag shop that past and in the entrance they were charging a 20 dollars fee, is this the memebership also for this event? im sorry for the question but i want to know because i would love to attend this meeting..

I am bringing 4 boxes of equipment that I'm giving away. There are all kinds of parts, tubing, pvc fittings, etc. Anyone coming can go through and take stuff for free.

i got a question about been a member... i went to that frag shop that past and in the entrance they were charging a 20 dollars fee, is this the memebership also for this event? im sorry for the question but i want to know because i would love to attend this meeting..

Meetings are free to public. Raffles, and most events are for members only.

New member won't make it

New member won't make it

Well as bad luck would have it, I had to make a trip up to Jacksonville this week so I'll miss my first meeting. Not such a good start! By the way do I have a member number or something to show that I am "official"?

Never mind, I just realized I had a receipt from Paypal and it lists my member ID #903. hey let me know when and where I can pick up my new tank. Thanks guys I appreciate it!

Well as bad luck would have it, I had to make a trip up to Jacksonville this week so I'll miss my first meeting. Not such a good start! By the way do I have a member number or something to show that I am "official"?

You will get badge/s in mail.

We mailed a few hundred badges last week, not sure what cut off date was, but if you dont get in this batch it will be there soon. Regardless membership list will be at door, it is updated to a few hours before meeting.

Back