Autotopoff.com??

aleonn when you go to buy them if you have a Neptune you don't need to buy the whole "double switch controller". If you want to get an ATO now and later hook up it up to the Neptune you could. Really all you need is a bottom float, top float, and sump mount bracket.
That being said you'll need to build your own IO break out box. Search the forum and you'll see plenty of plans. The ones Neptune makes are worthless.

i have the low voltage option dual float. Have used many of all types. Have yet to have a failure. The other 3 ato systems I have experience with failed to impress me.

I ended up finding a used JBJ ATO with a Mini Jet 404 for $50. I ahve had it hook up for a few days now and so far I love it. Having an ATO makes thing much easier.

ato

ato

I went ahead and bought the double switch from them just in case, I have never been happier, great product.

aleonn when you go to buy them if you have a Neptune you don't need to buy the whole "double switch controller". If you want to get an ATO now and later hook up it up to the Neptune you could. Really all you need is a bottom float, top float, and sump mount bracket.
That being said you'll need to build your own IO break out box. Search the forum and you'll see plenty of plans. The ones Neptune makes are worthless.

Are there any good I/O breakout boxes I can purchase that would be compatible with the Neptune?

Not that I know of. I as thinking of making and selling my own, but not sure if that is even legal. I liked the way mine came out. It's fairly easy to do if you are experienced with a soldering iron and small electronics.

I've been running the single since April. Recently started getting stuck, so I cleaned it. Luckily it was stuck "off" and not "on." Seems to be fine again now. Wish I would have gotten the dual though to help prevent any issues. I think ATO is still local here in Austin, so at least I won't have to pay shipping if I go pick it up. :thumbsup:

Back