Awesome New Zoos!

Dastank

Premium Member
On my adventure last week, (actually Josh and I) I found some awesome new zoos. There werenââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢t a lot of polyps, but the color looked great. They have been a little slow to open, but here they are. In typical zoo fashion, my photos don't do them justice. They are a deep pink/red and have an almost metallic shine to them.

ZoosNew005.jpg

ZoosNew006.jpg

ZoosNew004.jpg

Just thought I would share!

Hurry up and get that knee healed up Frank!

Thanks Josh! Don't worry I'll share if it's awesome!

I just changed my avatar to a picture of some zoos from the trip before.

OK, I've been working on close-ups.

Here's the new zoos:

RedPinkBlue.jpg

Some from a few weeks ago:

PurpleZoos.jpg

Pinkzoos.jpg

And some older ones:

YellowBlueGreen.jpg

BlacknPink.jpg

YES, it's Friday night, I'm waiting for a friend to arrive from Tokyo and I'm bored!

wow. where are you guys finding these? I might head out tommorow...
we are going to try to find some new snorkel gear today I think.

humm...im gonna look tommorow. We just picked up some new snorkel gear (there is a killer deal at the makeman scuba shop in american village) so we are hoping to go out and attempt to find something new for our tank. :)

New colors. I think!

BluePinkSkirt.jpg

NeonYellow.jpg

These next two were almost impossible to get, but I got a few.

RedBlue.jpg

BlueRedSkirt.jpg

I also took a friend from Tokyo to PPM and had to pick up this small frag!

Orange.jpg

Yes, I am crazy about zoos!

man, your getting me hooked on zoo's. lol. are the rocks in smaller peices or do I need to take a hammer with me?

Not quite sure if your interested, but PPM has some killer "hybrid" Zoo's with some really really wild coloring. I picked some up today. Not bad priving either. 900y.

Hey, Make sure you put some in the Nano at work. That way I have something nice to look at when I take care of it for you.

Then I can take them out when you are gone and put them in my tank. :D

Back