AZ FRAG Holiday Party & Board Election December 16th 2017

Frick

AZ FRAG President
I hope everyone is excited, because it's that time of year when we are having our big AZ FRAG Holiday Party!!

When:
Saturday, December 16, 2017 from 2:00pm until 4:00pm

Where:
Prankster's Too / The Hall
7919 E. Thomas Rd. (SW corner of Thomas and Hayden) Scottsdale , AZ 85251

This will be our fifth annual election for the board of AZ FRAG. There will be five positions to be voted upon. The current officers are all re-running for their same positions. If you'd like to nominate yourself or someone else please do so in the thread below. Only AZ FRAG Members in good standing will be allowed to run and vote this year.

The 2015 AZ FRAG nominees (so far) are:
President - Jason "Frick"
Vice President - Hunter "œevolved"
Treasurer - Wayne
Secretary - Kevin Roberts "full sinthetik"
Corresponding Secretary - Eddie Cruz "xanthurum"

What will happen at the Holiday Party?
2:00 p.m. - We will start by announcing any club business and the nominees for the election and hand out ballots. The nominees will be given a few minutes to get up on stage and campaign for their position (if they wish). Next, we'll ask everyone to fill out their ballot and turn them in at the main stage. You will have until 3:00 p.m. to place your completed ballot in the box.

2:15-3:15 p.m. - Since we did not do the frag demo for FRAG-o-ween this year we will have the demonstration this meeting instead of the Secret Santa. I couldn't really think of a way to fit them together so this is our first Holiday Frag Demo Give-a-way. This would be a good meeting to bring a large cooler at.

3:15-3:20 p.m. - Ballots will be tallied and the 2018 winners will then be announced.

3:20-4:00 p.m. - As we did last year we plan to have some great raffles again. As always, AZ FRAG raffle tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5, and each registered member receives one free raffle ticket.

This year's grand raffle items include:
AquaticLife RO Unit
Media Reactor
Nano Skimmers
Acrylic Nano Octopus Aquarium
Plus more!

There are many chances to win something!

Finally, if you would like to sell or trade at this meeting please use this thread to post what you have with prices and preferably pictures.

Happy Holidays from AZ FRAG. We hope to see you all there.

I have these frags for sale, all are WYSIWYG, will only bring them if you claim them here or through PM before the meeting on Saturday, thanks!

Dragon Eyes: $10
IMG_2423_zpswuz0bjd6.jpg

Dragon Eyes: $10
IMG_2422_zps1imjkxuv.jpg

Pink Palys: $10
IMG_2424_zpsccrs8ank.jpg

Vitamin D: $10
IMG_2419_zps6gubufj6.jpg

Vitamin D: $10
IMG_2418_zpsljpovnof.jpg

Scrambled Eggs: $10
IMG_2415_zpslph69pdw.jpg

Punk Rockers: $10
IMG_2412_zpspebxvnsa.jpg

Punk Rockers: $10
IMG_2411_zpsu91vh1bm.jpg

Rastas: $10
IMG_2408_zpsbbd8r78l.jpg

Rastas: $10
IMG_2416_zpsfiv3hzfz.jpg

Gatorades: $10
IMG_2410_zps1awsvfni.jpg

Gatorades: $10
IMG_2409_zps91gvqnux.jpg

Blondies: $20
IMG_2414_zpsfj0lg5rj.jpg

Emeralds on Fire: $20
IMG_2417_zpszzbah908.jpg

My Clementines: $20
IMG_2420_zpsqinv3klh.jpg

Afterburners: $20
IMG_2421_zpskl1tjrtb.jpg

Utter Chaos: $20
IMG_2405_zpsmifvrmrf.jpg

Tyree Orange Rainbows: $30
IMG_2413_zpswo95tefr.jpg

Wowsers: $60
IMG_2407_zps6be32tw2.jpg

Just an update: The corals we will be chopping up are coming from Saltwater Junkies. So if you are liking what you see and haven't been there yet you need to check them out!

Also we are adding a pair of gobies and reef stew to the raffle as well!

Just an update: The corals we will be chopping up are coming from Saltwater Junkies. So if you are liking what you see and haven't been there yet you need to check them out!

Also we are adding a pair of gobies and reef stew to the raffle as well!

Nice

I have some Apex gear for sale I can bring to the auction this Saturday. I used to run a complete Apex system on my old tank and have since switched to another. All pieces worked as new when I disassembled less than a year ago. I can put together packages as requested. I have the probes soaking in water since the tear down. See prices below. JP

Module Cost
Controller 150 - Newer orange and white labeling
Controller 125 - Factory rebuilt and not used since getting it back from Apex factory.
EB4 90
EB8 120
EB8 120
EB8 - New in Box 140
WXM 125
VDM 75
VDM 75
PM1 - New style 70
PM1 Classic 65
Breakout Box 30
PM2 - New in Box 75
Lab Grade Salinity Probe 110
PH Probe 45
PH Probe 45
ORP Probe 50
Temp Probe 20

PM with what you want. First come first served. I will have more stuff to list before Christmas.

Back