AZ PROP Auction May 19th

Anyone interested in a sunburst style anemone from the "Arizona Sunset" lineage? Have a couple natural split babies that need to color up that I could bring with me for $275 (retail $400+ online)!! Probably 1.75", beautiful yellow tips, very similar to a gonzo sunburst.

https://i.imgur.com/fjQhjWWl.jpg

fjQhjWWl.jpg

You made the cut thanks to Windows update taking forever. :)

(Forgot Bidding Number)
Not sure if I made the cut but here's some pieces I can bring...

1. Tyree Watermelon Chalice $5
2. Teal Acans $5
3. Magician Palys $5
4. Tyree Neon Green Toadstool $5
5. Tyree Orange Setosa $5
6. Green Hairy Mushroom $5
7. Tyree Neon Green Toadstool $5
8. My Clementine Zoas $5
9. Ironman Mushroom $5
10. Tyree Watermelon Chalice $5
11. Hammer Colony $40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Auction List

Auction List

Final Auction List. Bring your own copy or face public humiliation.

Attachments

• May 2018 Auction Items.xlsx
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
  • May 2018 Auction Items.pdf
    41.4 KB · Views: 4
Thank you Frick and PROP team for organizing another great auction, and thanks Jim for hosting us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, another fantastic PROP auction. I love this venue. Best steak and eggs lunch I've had in a very long time. Thanks to Broken Yolk for being so inviting! Great deals and fun to watch some of the sellers leave in Brinks armored cars. I'm bringing more money next time. JP

Thanks, everybody, for coming! We are really glad you have made us your East Valley home. Jeff and Red, thank YOU both for the nice gifts, I will do my best not to kill them... :beer:

Thanks, everybody, for coming! We are really glad you have made us your East Valley home. Jeff and Red, thank YOU both for the nice gifts, I will do my best not to kill them... :beer:

If they do I can scoop some more out. LOL

Hey guys , just wanted to say thanks . I really enjoyed it and all the frags I bought are doing great !!!! Thank you for making me feel welcome . I look forward to the next one .

Mike

Back