Banking corals, is that a thing?

I'm growing corals like crazy and was wondering if anyone banks corals anymore like the reefers code? Is that still a thing? My corals are growing like weeds, so wondering if anyone was interested in banking corals with each other. Thanks in advance.

BAR has a DBTC we use to "bank" corals. This feature is only available to supporting members.

I've always given frags to buddies and friends just in case of a tank crash. Good way to spread the love and have a different selection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've always given frags to buddies and friends just in case of a tank crash. Good way to spread the love and have a different selection

Give me a frag if dpv anemone then lol jk

My advice is to become a member of a great club: Bay Area Reefers.
bareefers.org

There you can bank your corals with multiple members of the club. It's called the "don't break the chain". They will also propagate the coral and pass it on to other members. This way you'll have multiple clones of your corals in multiple tanks. If you ever need the coral back, you'll have easy access. You can also bank corals for other members and increase your collection of corals.

Membership also has many other benefits.
Check it out!

Happy Friday all!!!

I would bank with you danreefman, but my corals are beneath you! ;)

No one or nothing is beneath me. Some of us spend a little more, but really it's all from the same ocean.

For those that have forgotten, America was built on God. Who we all fall under. And for those that disagree, look at how hard everyone up top has worked to push God out. And how messed up we are now.

Sorry for the write up. Just my long way of saying we're all equal, and only underneath God only.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Back