Bayer dip on sale

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
Just picked up 3 more big bottles. Price was lowered from $13 down to $8 and change so if u need some soon lowes has it on sale

Sweet. Thank you for sharing Roger. If you don't mind me asking, how do you mix this up for your corals, percentage of water to dig liquid wise, and how long do you dig your frags for?

Sweet. Thank you for sharing Roger. If you don't mind me asking, how do you mix this up for your corals, percentage of water to dig liquid wise, and how long do you dig your frags for?

There are many write ups online for this. I have used many methods with this product. I like to add till milk white and I can't see through the water at all. I like to dip for 5-10 min. Bryan what do u do with it?

Roger

Great. Thank you guys. I've been doing fresh water and coral RX dips, but after everything I have read here lately with bugs and weird thing, I want to triple dip, if possible to stay safe.

There are many write ups online for this. I have used many methods with this product. I like to add till milk white and I can't see through the water at all. I like to dip for 5-10 min. Bryan what do u do with it?

Roger

I don't measure it out, just add until it looks like skim milk and dip for 10 mins.

I have done my dips more potent with almost a solid white appearance to the water and wait 15 to 20 minutes. No ill effects

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I've been using it for years. Mix it in the water until you can smell it is what i do. soak for 10 minutes roughly.

So what all will the bayer dip kill? Bristleworms? aptasia?
What does the bottle look like? have to hit lowes will grab one while there...
Do you use this dip for 30 days for new frags? or longer in qt?

Bayer is once and done.

I don't know why you would need 3 bottles... that is a lot of dipping.

Be careful though, a small amount into a DT can kill everything in your tank. Dip in another room and rinse the frag with RO water then soak it in saltwater. I like to do 2 saltwater soaks to dilute any residual, but I am usually putting it in a system with other fish or inverts.

Bayer is once and done.

I don't know why you would need 3 bottles... that is a lot of dipping.

Be careful though, a small amount into a DT can kill everything in your tank. Dip in another room and rinse the frag with RO water then soak it in saltwater. I like to do 2 saltwater soaks to dilute any residual, but I am usually putting it in a system with other fish or inverts.

My dips are with 75 plus corals at a time in 12 gallons of tank water so I have to use a whole bottle per dip. So 3 bottles is 3 weeks 1 dip per week.

Pic of QT tank right now. Takes 12 gal of water to cover them all.

I buy them 2 at a time so I don't run out mid-process.

I dip every coral on its way into qt. I drip acclimate, then 10 minutes in bayer, agitating the water periodically. When I pull a coral out of dip I swish it first, then inspect, swish and leave them in tank water for another 10 minutes. After a final inspection they go in a third container of tank water until I am ready to place them in the system.

Agitation and inspection is important, the dips irritate pests and get them moving around. Death is unlikely in the period of time we dip.

Back