Best Place to buy PPEs

From a freind, online and LFS charge way too much. Maybe someone here has some they can PM you about. I would think there are plenty of people on here from Miami

Well better hurry up and get some then. lol
You're better off getting them from a friend or a local club member.

yeah...i know..I think I might've found some..my tank is staying w/ my gf so they'll be okay

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9919644#post9919644 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by critmin
How much do PPE's cost generally?
i see them for 30-50 pp

purple deaths are pretty expensive and I think nuclear greens are too. Spidermans are hard to find and pretty expensive too.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9973273#post9973273 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by euphoricgear
was that $30-50 per polyp?! man! what else cost more than that?!

Check out the prices on envy orange... up to $600 per polyp

Jesse

I got to find someone local to get a PPE polyp then hehe. Yeah, those $600 are just ridiculous. For some reason, I'm not that into the purple deaths and nuclear greens. I like zoas.

i dont think any paly is worth 300$ or 600$ unless it only grow one polyp every five years or something in that ball park. just my opinion no hard feelings.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9979894#post9979894 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ktar
i dont think any paly is worth 300$ or 600$ unless it only grow one polyp every five years or something in that ball park. just my opinion no hard feelings.

I agree, but those Envy Oranges are supposed to grow REALLY slow. Matt Juner @ reefready.net has some Envy Orange's for sale (300 bucks per polyp). I asked him why they would cost 300 and he informed me that:

- They are super rare
- They take forever to grow (I don't even know if his frag has grown any new polyps)
- Other vendors are selling them for upwards of 600 dollars per polyp

But I've seen them in person and they are worth it.

Anyone want to go in on one polyp with me? Just kidding.

Someday I will own one!

Back