Best place to get tank in town

hobbzz

How do I change this?
Hello everyone. I'm kinda new here. I recently moved back into town, and while setting up my tank, my friend unfortunatley broke it. I think he bumped the external durso, and the glass flexed and broke (20g long). So I need a new tank. What's the best place in town to pick one up? Bioreef, ocean floor, fish maniac, ocean reef, Robs? Anywhere else have a better selection? I would prefer something reef ready. Does anyone in town make custom glass tanks?

I also have a small oulophylia colony I need to sell quick. I've got all my coral setup in a rubbermaid, and this colony sends out 3-4" sweepers, and I simply don't have the room in the container. It's only a matter of time before it starts to sting everything within reach. If you're interested in the frag/colony pm me for my number. This is the only pic I have right now...it's in the very lower left hand on the bottom of the pic.

_DSC0076.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:
all of those stores are great. however they may be a little higher in cost as say pet smart. i know they have a good selection and you can pick up a tank there pretty cheap. i dought you will find one pre-drilled but you can take it to a place like lee & Cate's glass co. and they will drill it pretty cheap for you.....

how much are you asking for the coral you are needing to get rid of? thanks.....joe

Scott at High Tide Supports the hobby here in town. Its also a good place to meet other reef geeks where you can probably pick up a used tank.

Sorry Bout that. I posted on the Jax thread and thought that I was on the Tally Thread. High Tide is in Tally. Nice shop. Worth dropping by if you in Tally.
Pm Me for address

Back