Biocube 29 for sale

soulpatch

All selling my biocube 29 as I would like a plumbed tank for my frag tank to tie into my new large tank. You can see pics and all the details in this thread:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2476475

Setup will come with the following:

Biocube 29
Biocube stand
Cobalt neo therm heater
intank media basket
*rapid led aurora puck
*rapid led moonlights
*Aquamax HOB-1 skimmer
*Upgraded fans
Sand
Rock
Some corals that I don't transplant which would be at least the following:
orange yuma
couple various ricordea
nuclear green palys
GSP
Some random zoas.
For a small price I will also leave in the utter chaos zoas which are
currently 5 heads.
some food and other items that wont go to the new tank

The skimmer, lights, and fans are currently listed independently so if they sell obviously would be removed from the package.

Looking for $400 for everything. The skimmer and light alone are more then that but as I said I want to replace this with a plumbed tank from SC Aquariums to match my 150 looks wise.

The rear of the hood was cut to fit the aquamaxx and reactor tubing. All pics are in the thread though so you can see what you are getting. The puck can be transferred to one of the RapidLED onyx setups if you would like to stay open top like I was.

While it is in my thread linked above the tank will NOT come with the following:
Kessil
Reactor
Apex
ATO

If someone is interested I will include the:

Kessil A360WE with gooseneck, apex cable, and 90 degree adapter for an additional 300
Maxspect Gyre 130 for an additional 150 (I also have the new rugged blades for this ready to go)

I am willing to part out but the tank and stand need to go first.

Hi,

Are u willing to sell parts individually at this point? I just got a new replacement tank. I am interested in hood, skimmer, light. Do you want to sell them or any of them ?thanks

Back