Blue Tang + Copperband Butterfly + Bimac Anthias Pair

vuqchu

Got some fish I need to clear out. Already caught and ready to go. Please PM me if interested. They are now in acclimation box so would prefer to not keep them in there for long. I really don't want to go catch them again so priority to person who can pick up first. Pick up in Irvine. Please bring bucket.

Blue Tang - $60
About 5" and eats like a pig. I've had her for a while now. Came from a smaller tank so had stressed marks on face and tail but now almost all healed. Super healthy but she does like to pick up frag plugs and move them.

Copperband Butterfly - $75
Aiptasia killer and will slurp them up like noodles. Not a single aiptasia left in the tank I had her in. Eats frozen like a pig but won't touch pellets. I've tied a few and still didn't want to take.

Bimac Anthias Pair - $120 for both
They both eat like crazy. I've had them for over 6 mos in a smaller tank. I cannot release them in my larger tank because the other bimacs and lyretails would try to murder them.

Man I missed out on a CBB that eats aiptasia. If deal falls thru by some odd chance. I will take it.

Charles

Back