BlueJaw/throat Trigger Question

edwar050

So anybody successfully keeping these in a reef tank with both motile and coral inverts? What fish do you have in the tank with them? I was considering adding one and then adding a tusk for my last two fish but am wondering about compatability due to eating?

Thanks in advance,

Brad

:rolleyes:
:confused:

I had one in my reef for a year with several shrimp...corals...anemone...crabs and snails with no problems. They are great fish with amazing personalities!

Favorite fish. I have mine with tangs, clowns royal gramma, zoos, montis, acro, anthelia etc no problems ever. I don't have shrimp or crabs.

Trigger should be perfectly fine. Tusk could eat shrimp, crabs, stars and small fish - but it might not...

You improve your chances with the motile inverts if you have them established before you add the trigger.

Dave

I've only had mine for about a week now, but it shows no signs of being any trouble to the other fish, corals, star fishes, crabs, shrimps, etc.

Here's a pic of him (not the best pic, but I'm just learning to use my new toy):

MarineFish008.jpg

I have one in my tank along with a few tangs, a pink tail trigger, a regal angel and a harlequin tusk

Back