Breakdown Sale - Live Rock and Equipment

I am interested in the light if you still have it. Would you be willing to ship to NJ I would be happy to pay for the shipping or send you a pre paid label.

sure you dont want to trade some bags of poo for it lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope. still got 3 bags left! :hmm4:

I am interested in the light if you still have it. Would you be willing to ship to NJ I would be happy to pay for the shipping or send you a pre paid label.

I dont really want to ship this light due to size and weight. I received a few damaged ones from marineland thru the mail before one finally made it unscathed.

Update on Equipment:
- Sump Sold
- Hammerhead gold Sold
- Skimmer Sold
- Frag Tank Sold
- Display Tank and Stand - $300
- Light $300
- Or...Tank, stand, and light - $550

Livestock:
- "Lucky" the Chocolate Starfish (Bought to feed to harlequin, but never got around to it and then the Harlequin died..$5

All of the rock has been sold.

Tank, light, stand, and chocolate star fish remain.

I have 1 electric blue hermit crab. These are different than your typical blue hermits (look it up) and way cooler. - $5 cooler to be exact.

Also have a pair of orange clowns hosting a rock with 3 RBTA. The RBTA have received many compliments during the breakdown. $150 for the rock, RBTA and clowns. The catch is you have to provide them a loving home and can't split the rock and fish up. My wife would kill me if she found out the clowns were homeless. Established tanks or systems only please.

If anyone wants live sand, let me know. This stuff is filled with pods, stars, bristleworms etc. There probably isn't much left...20-40 lbs at most.

20160323_220718_zpsupst31au.jpg

20160323_215745_zpslvxy00ur.jpg

20160323_215809_zpsey8a1rde.jpg

20160323_220518_zpspy5rvycm.jpg

Tank and Stand Pending

Light still available
Clowns and Nems still available

Plenty more to come when I start cleaning basement.

Light still available. $250 anyone? Will include a second unit that can be used for parts (it has 1 t5 ballast out, otherwise could be used as well) and whatever T5 bulbs I have and hanging kit. Also have legs and spare legs if needed!

tank, stand, clowns all gone.

Back