Build of my 60g nem cube

this tank is sweet!

Thanks I really need to update this thread. There has been quite a few changes and additions to the tank. I really cannot call this a nem tank anymore though. i lost a couple nems and sold off the rest. I only have one now that my clown pair is hosting. Its become much more of a mixed reef. I have started added some SPS and LPS corals to the mix now.

Update

So Id say its pretty official this tank is much more of a mixed reef although I do plan on attempting to add another sunburst at some point. Ive added a few sps corals to the mix mostly a bunch of different montis with a cali tort and a birds nest. The sps have been in the tank around 2-3 weeks and are starting to encrust to the rocks they are on. the green digi definitely needs some tlc but I got it cheap. It should color up soon enough.

a few updated pics.

this is an amazing looking tank. Have any of your nems split yet?

I had one split early on, but Ive mostly moved away from the nems. Only have the rose at the moment. Perhaps when my other tank is finished ill move some stuff over and try this a nem dominated tank again.

that will be kewl to see, especially those sunburst nems. I am looking into the price of a custom built 180g 4ft x 3ft x 2ft and would love to get a sunburst nem for it.

Reef looks great and your anemone`s size definitly makes me want to upgrade my tank before mine matures.

Is that a Euphyllia yaeyamaensis on the middle right side?

Reef looks great and your anemone`s size definitly makes me want to upgrade my tank before mine matures.

Is that a Euphyllia yaeyamaensis on the middle right side?

Yeah im really hoping that rose dosnt get too much bigger. I believe you are correct on the euphyllia. You dont see that type much around Denver which is why I got it. Also its allot more yellow than green but it never seems to photograph well.

Sorry to hear about the sunburst(s). Your tank is still gorgeous though!

It's all good, one door closes another one opens. A good learning experience and I like the direction the tank is going. Got a couple clams at MACNA. Things are getting pretty crowded in this tank. Hooked up my dossers today now that I have added a bit of sps and the clams of course.

Also hooked up the Kessil controller I got a MACNA. I like it I'm glad I got it over using the Digital Aquatics ALC unit.

Love the tank, it's beautiful. I wanted to ask where you found your water storage tanks, the 20 gallon ones? I want to do something similar with a R/O and auto top off and have just about enough space to do a 20 gallon storage tank.

Love the tank, it's beautiful. I wanted to ask where you found your water storage tanks, the 20 gallon ones? I want to do something similar with a R/O and auto top off and have just about enough space to do a 20 gallon storage tank.

Thanks! I got them at the tank depot online. I would send you the link to their website but I don't think links like that are permitted. I tried to find the direct link to PM you but couldn't find it they have allot of stuff. Be forewarned though when I ordered mine I didn't realize they were special order and I didn't get it for 8 weeks.

Back