Bulk Reef Supply Security Breach

Jone

I just got a notice in mail that Bulk Reef Supply had a security breach,,this is for time period of July 30,2014 -January 21,2015..
I have already got an Early Warning from my credit card company this past Monday of fraud activity on my credit card..
I can assume this is were it is coming from ..
SO INVESTIGATE YOUR PURCHASES WITH BRS NOW.......

be hopeful nothing bad happens,,just a warning and its REAL !!!!!!!!

If you read my link they're sending info out to those of us who had our info compromised. I never allow any website to store my credit info for future use and I wonder if those are the people affected.

I know I had some people in Turkey use my card to the tune of 3k right after thanksgiving. My Card company caught it. I only use the card for BRS and DR's F&S. I called both places and got thank you we will look into it.

Last edited:
I received the info in my mail box today from BRS with this topic..
If you read my link they're sending info out to those of us who had our info compromised. I never allow any website to store my credit info for future use and I wonder if those are the people affected.

That is why I like to use PayPal on sites that offer that option. BRS allows PayPal. If you don't have an account it is really easy and secure.

I just got my letter in the mail yesterday offering me one year of identity theft protection. Who's going to pay for it the year after that and the year after that?

They need to fire their IT department.

I just got my letter in the mail yesterday offering me one year of identity theft protection. Who's going to pay for it the year after that and the year after that?

They need to fire their IT department.

Will firing their IT department going to protect you the year after that and the year after that?

Any and everything that processed through or connected to the internet can be hacked whether it is BRS or the FBI.

With my wife it was Target. With me it was Home Depot. I spoke someone at BRS and they feel they have it handled and I trust them. In saying that I will continue to check my accounts daily for fraud, it has become too easy for some to steal your identity.

I've switched to using bitcoin online where I can. Using your due diligence is utmost to your safety but still you're never 100% covered. There are many companies that provide you some peace of mind so to speak for a reasonable cost.

Back