Cadlights 50G Artisan Cube tank sale w/ livestock

cocoaandme

Not sure if anyone remembers this tank but I am finally taking it down. Here is the thread for the build:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1835243

For those who remember, I put a lot of work into this tank and I have tried to hold on to it since moving abroad with the hopes of bringing it back to its former glory when I returned but it looks like I will be away for longer than I had expected. The issue with selling this tank is that it is currently at my parents' house and I will not be back in the area until December. So I will need someone to take the whole thing at once or coordinate to have different parts of the tank removed within a tight time frame so I can come back to handle it. As usual the livestock needs to go first.

Here are the specs:
Cadlights 50G Artisan Cube tank with built in overflow
Cadlights stand
Cadlights sump with 3 sections
SWC Xtreme 160 Cone skimmer (w/ extra pump)
Full plumbing with multiple valves and connections for different setups
Quiet One 3000 return pump
20g refugium tank with built in overflow and return bulkheads
150 watt Lumenbright Mini pendant with Coralvue ballast and phoenix bulb
Cadlights light stand with custom fitting for the metal halide fixture
Koralia circulation pump (I forgot which)
Tunze osmolator
20g ATO tank
There are some more things but can't remember at the moment

Livestock:
Rainbow montipora colony
mystic blueberry favia colony (the larger colony is growing on the bottom glass so will need to be broken off)
War favia colony
AOG colony
Palythoa grandis green colonies
Fluorescent green toadstools
Nuke green palys colony
Captain America paly colony
Various other corals
Small purple tang
About 50 lb liverock

The tank has various nuisance species like flat worms, cyano, and aiptasia but has been in equilibrium for a long time.

Here is a recent picture:
IMG_20160116_122725_zpss0iaqbxz.jpg

$300 for all the livestock with live rock
$800 for all the equipment

hey richard, long time no see. for you being on the other side of the planet from your tank, it looks pretty dang remarkable!! it's awesome seeing favia colonies that large and with good colors. your tank is either a well oiled machine or you have your parents well trained in tank maintenance, haha.

anyway, sorry to see it being shut down. hope your studies are going well (or are done). GLWS.

hey richard, long time no see. for you being on the other side of the planet from your tank, it looks pretty dang remarkable!! it's awesome seeing favia colonies that large and with good colors. your tank is either a well oiled machine or you have your parents well trained in tank maintenance, haha.

anyway, sorry to see it being shut down. hope your studies are going well (or are done). GLWS.

Hey Mike! Been too long! Really miss the good old days of SFVR haha. Parent's have been adding water to the ATO tank and feeding. I change the water once a year when I am home for the holidays haha. It's been a neat science experiment. My first degree finished a while back and now I have a job here and I am working on a PhD too so it looks like I will be here a while. Whiskies good at least. :beer:

You willing to sell the purple tang alone? If so how much?

Maybe but the other stuff will have to go first as it will be impossible to catch him otherwise. Won't price the tang unless someone makes an offer for the other livestock. He's the only thing my parent's like in the tank. He's at least 10 years old now.

Nice to hear from you richard.

Good luck with the sale

Thanks Lawrence! I was about to facebook message you before I posted haha.

Forgot to mention that this is in Sherman Oaks.

Also if any of the old SFVR members are interested in the whole setup, I was initially looking to "lend" the tank to someone until I returned. So that would be ideal if anyone I know is interested.

If the guy is interested with the pt i might buy the corals so when you want to return you can still have corals back

Cadlights 50G Artisan Cube tank sale w/ livestock

You have a new job here ?
How about carrie?

Last edited:
Can I buy grandis?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Looking to sell all livestock together.

You have a new job here ?
How about carrie?

Carrie and I are both working in the UK now.

If the guy is interested with the pt i might buy the corals so when you want to return you can still have corals back

Hmm that's an interesting idea. I'll send you a pm about it.

I wish I have room for all the livestock, if I can buy the grandis and nukes Lmk

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention that this is in Sherman Oaks.

Also if any of the old SFVR members are interested in the whole setup, I was initially looking to "lend" the tank to someone until I returned. So that would be ideal if anyone I know is interested.

How long tell you come back?

Happy holidays folks!

I wasn't able to find someone to manage the sale of the stuff I posted on here before but I will be in LA and able to take care of this on Jan. 20-22 (Friday-Sunday). I am only available for those days so if you cannot come by on those days then it's a no go. Anyone interested?

Livestock must sell first and I need to sell all the livestock together.

Please see first post for sale details.

Someone is coming over to pick up the livestock on Sunday but in case anyone is interested in single colonies, I can meet up tonight.

Livestock:
Rainbow montipora colony
mystic blueberry favia colony (the larger colony is growing on the bottom glass so will need to be broken off)
War favia colony
AOG colony
Palythoa grandis green colonies
Fluorescent green toadstools
Nuke green palys colony
Captain America paly colony
Various other corals
Small purple tang
About 50 lb liverock

Back