Calcium Choride @Randy Holmes

wcharon

Hi to all...

I need some advise. I have been using [MENTION=2791]Randy[/MENTION] Holmes 2 part receipt for a long time with great success on my mixed reef. I have been using Arm Hammer Baking Soda with BRS Calcium but the shipping cost i am getting from BRS is higher than the same Calcium which for me it is not acceptable.

What Calcium are you guys using at this moment that i can get from Walmart, Amazon, etc that is less expensive?

Thanks in advance...

Look for a local source for anhydrous calcium chloride.

Maybe try swimming pool calcium hardness increaser (calcium chloride).

Shipping

Shipping

brs has 7lb for $20.69. you could get two and you'd get free shipping

$33.39 for 1.25 lb from amazon with free shipping.....$41.38 for 14 lb from brs with free shipping...

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/7-pounds-bulk-calcium-chloride-bulk-reef-supply.html

Thanks [MENTION=150811]outside[/MENTION]r but that is the problem i have with BRS which i have always used. Their shipping to PR has changed and now they are charging more on the shipping than the item.

Attachments

• Presentation1.jpg
    Presentation1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1
I didn't see the "Puerto Rico"....well "¦.I'd look around more because I think you're getting pounded on the price....:hmm5:

That's correct. I am looking on Amazon and Ebay to see if i can find something. I will like to stay with BRS but DAMN that's to high on shipping....

Back