Camden Aquarium (pic intense)x2

good pics. It seems they have switchedfrom brown water reef to more colorful stuff. i havent been there yet. how were the crowds? packed? or some breathing room?

those jelly fish tanks are becoming the new craze. i saw one site that custome makes 30 gallon KREISEL acrylic circular wall tank units for about $6000. but there are only a couple types of jelly fish that can be bought.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7101880#post7101880 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kaptken

those jelly fish tanks are becoming the new craze. i saw one site that custome makes 30 gallon KREISEL acrylic circular wall tank units for about $6000.

that jellyfish tank is 6' in diameter and 8' or10' high and located in a dark hallway, all you can see is the glowing jelly's.

the crowds wernt that bad for a Sunday afternoon, but as you can imagine there were screaming kids:blown:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7102151#post7102151 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bloopbloop
<---impressed that you went to Camden without a militia. Nice pics!

we were feeling brave:) and we brought the enforcer(Barbs mom)

if anyone does go, get good directions and someone else to help read street signs. it's typical NJ with lack of signs and strange street layouts. and if you do miss a turn you will be in the wrong neighborHOOD fast

Last edited:
Yeah camden aquarium is pretty darn good. I wasn't too impressed with their shark tank but they have a larger display with some tuna and stripers that is nice...and their reefs tanks aren't bads at all! Also the day I went wasn't too bad crowd-wise. Watch out...parking rates are high though.

Back