Can 2 GHL Profilux controller units be connected together?

J Crew

I'm putting together my RS XL 525 build, and will have a separate fish/equipment room for RODI and a saltwater mixing station. My question is, can two controller units be daisy chained together? I'm thinking one unit at the tank and then connect the second unit in the fish room. This would allow me to easily connect the probes and such that I'll use in the fish room.

Will this work? Thoughts?

Thanks for any help and info.

Hydros controllers are designed to be connected together into a collective.
2 types of cables are used. 1 sends data only and the other data and power. Data/power cables are 15 feet maximum, Data only cables can be longer.
DIY RJ45 to Command Bus

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, GHL ProfiLux controllers are advanced aquarium controllers designed to manage various aspects of a marine or freshwater aquarium, including lighting, temperature, pH, and more. These controllers can be integrated into complex aquarium setups to automate and monitor various parameters.

While GHL ProfiLux controllers can communicate with multiple devices and sensors, connecting two ProfiLux controllers directly together isn't a standard feature or configuration. Each ProfiLux controller is designed to operate independently and manage its specific set of parameters and devices.
All 4 of James Hobb’s posts are chat-gpt derived without a candid human thought added to even mask the silliness.

I don't see the harm. but botulism is invisible too...

I clearly don't own the forum, nor am I a moderator, but somehow feel that if this is a human using chat-gpt. they could/should have disclosed why and if it is just a bot, then the owner is more than obligated to disclose the purpose.

I don't see the harm. but botulism is invisible too...

I clearly don't own the forum, nor am I a moderator, but somehow feel that if this is a human using chat-gpt. they could/should have disclosed why and if it is just a bot, then the owner is more than obligated to disclose the purpose.
I'm just curious to see where it goes.

Sadly this new wonder seems to spout technobabble like that used in sci-fi shows. Basically empty posts with no information useful to anyone.
It scares me that anyone is impressed by that.
Perhaps it will tell someone to try changing their tank to another frequency or bombard it with fishtrons.

Perhaps it will tell someone to try changing their tank to another frequency or bombard it with fishtrons.
I'm pretty sure we already did that back in the day. I built a subwoofer into my 75gal's stand years ago. No real negitive affects but some organ music made the shrimp dance.

Back