Can I join the club...

CeeGee

at the frag swap?

Gonna come out with my two girls and pick up a few frags and thought I would sign up if possible.

Thanks,
C.G.

Last edited:
C.G.,

I'm glad to hear you'll be coming. We'll have a table at the swap where people can sign up for the club. You can also sign up on our website (www.mtrc.org). I don't want to talk you into signing up early if you think you want to check the club out some more before you make a decision, but there will be a raffle at the swap for those who have signed up as members in 2009 (i.e., joined before 6:00 tomorrow).

We do that as an incentive for people to renew in a timely manner to make the workload for our treasurer a bit easier to deal with and to prevent having a flood of renewals at the swap (where everyone will want to be doing stuff that is much more fun). Although the raffle is specifically an incentive to get renewals in, I am fairly certain the raffle will not be limited to renewals only.

In any case, we look forward to seeing you at the swap. I'll be the guy running around like a chicken with his head cut off :)

so how do I join by 6:00?

I saw where I can paypal the yearly dues but it seems that I have to mail in my application.
I actually haven't checked out the club at all but it was highly recommended that I sign up by fishdoc11 so I thought I would. I could use some people to talk to about the hobby as I know absolutely no one that keeps a tank. As a matter of fact Chris is the only person I have ever met that has one. It has been a lonely experience for me :)

You can paypal the dues on the website and fill out the application and bring it with you to the swap. That is what I am doing. I am glad to see another person from lebanon, TN. I am also in Lebanon, TN.

Yes, valid point on the actual application... forgot that little detail. It sounds like AcuraCl1's method will be the best. I'll have to look into making a saveable .pdf or word document with fields for filling the information out on a computer.

Or, just make a webform that forwards the data in a spreadsheet not unlike the one we maintain anyway for the membership. The saveable file I can probably make myself... the webform will require a bit of help.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14168483#post14168483 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AcuraCl1
You can paypal the dues on the website and fill out the application and bring it with you to the swap. That is what I am doing. I am glad to see another person from lebanon, TN. I am also in Lebanon, TN.

I actually live closer to Gallatin than Lebanon even though my address is Lebanon. I live off of HWY 109 in the neighborhood across from Reba's "Barn".

Gotcha, I live off of Hornspring Rd in a subdivision called Plantation South. I live on the outstretch of Lebanon, I am actually outside city limits, about 7 min from lagaurdo.

Back