Can someone save my sps corals? House fire

I am in Redwood City with 6 reefs if you need me house some corals til you get restarted?
Mark

I'm so sorry to hear, Wayland. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Some details of what happen
No one except my fish was lost
Fire starting in the garage
Fire investigator thinks that it started in the furnace and in one of the ducks into the house.
Luck for us someone hear smoke detector going off and saw the smoke.
Fire dept arrives in mins saving the house.
Could have been worst.
Had Comcast alarm system but didn’t k ow or think or smoke detactor
Had adt b4 and that sys had heat and smoke alert

So next system I’ll have lots of smoke since that seem to be key
Guess we are remodeling the hard way lol

Update

Looks like The contents of the house will be a total loss. The house itself will be torn down to do framing and rebuilt Inside
They are estimating 9 to 10 months
We are currently looking for a house in our neighborhood price range up to 7 k mo
Thank God insurance is covering this I guess I have not kept track and this is crazy that anybody would pay 7K a month for rent.

I am looking to start a new tank after house is done so I’m thinking after we get back. Probably the same size tank since we are way too much for me to maintain anything larger and our house is kinda small.
So after I have a New tank set up it will be a year to A year and a halfbefore it will be SPS ready.
Hoping to hit people up for some freebies at that point Lol

I was manage to give away some of the SPS but unsure what survived.
I’m still sad that I lost my fish each night I tell my wife are used to have fish.
She just rolled her eyes

Feel for you bud.
Will help with fish when you are ready.
Glad to hear about the progress.

Back