Cannot wait to get moved.

jaylensdad06

So after months of craziness...we r FINNALLY closing on our house monday...for the last month tho we have been having trouble with our ac in the rental. But since we have been trying to buy a house he wasn't gonna fix it till we moved...it works but the temp in the house goes from 73 to 80 thru out the day and back down in the evening...which has caused me to lose most of my sps...and what's left is bleaching. Even with a fan on the tank I can't stop it....and with the die off I not have a asterina star and cyano EXPLOSION. My only sps left arm is my back from the dead green slimer. My cali tort b I t it has lost the tips...mtly sunset milli. And a couple cyphastrea....all my lps r good...and my zoas r ok...once I get into the new tank and the 265 upgrade done imma need to RE UP on sps.....JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GET ILMOVED.

I appreciate it...I haven't lost everything...what suck te most is knowing I can't do n e thing about it...the temp swings r TOOO big...and can't spend any money...so what I have is what I got until I move....

Sorry for the losses. Let me know when you are settled in and I will hook you up a good deal on some new frags.

Back