Carbon Group Buy

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8073705#post8073705 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jlfnjlf
I'd add 5lb if needed
noted . And thanks :)

loup: 10lb.
jlfnjlf: 10lb.
funman: 5lb.
madness: 20lb.
MelodyCorals:10 lb.
sacramentodots: 10lb.
Nu2SW: 5lb.
Elim: 10lb.
Sparks: 20lb.
Justin74 :20lb.
lanxang: 5lb.
Total 125lb.=[secured order(2)55lb.] + [unsecured (1)15lb.]

-Justin

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8072142#post8072142 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Sparkss
Put us down for 20 lbs Justin. We are BAR members and also been talking to MARs officers about joining your club as well :), so put us down for the members pricing :D

BTW, any plans to do a rowa-phos group buy. I know it is iron <something> but not to sound totally ignorant, I just cannot recall the generic name for the media :)

RC auto-truncated my comment. I meant to convey that it was iron "something". I did a quick search and what I meant to say was GFO, or what I believe stands for Granular Ferric (or ferrous ?) Oxide, which is what Rowa-Phos is. There have been group buys of it before (of GFO, not of Rowa-Phos) and I am hoping there will be more again soon :). There is also a consensus of the need for GAC for GFO effluent to pass over, before it makes it's way back into the tank (been blamed for pinched mantle in clams and other issues). So if there were 2 GBs, they would go hand in hand :)

I would be willing to bet if you got that other bag and brought it to the meeting you could get rid of it then.......at $8 bucks....kinda the preorder and day-of-event philosophy pricing schedule eh?....just be sure to cut me in for giving you the idea:bum:

PP recieved, thanks Anthony.

little_d: 10lb.

Total 135lb=[secured order(2)55lb.] + [unsecured (1)25lb.]
Almost there :)Another 30lb. and were locked in,once this occurs I will give notice to those that still have not payed.Thanks everyone for the interest and keep it coming!This is a great deal!

-Justin

I'd be willing to participate if the option is still open...

I'd happily take one 5lb bag or one more if it comes down to it to make the additional 55lb bag order complete.

LMK

Chris

Sorry about the late reply, I'll post a thread about it and you all will understand :(

kdblove, boviac, come on board glad to have you. It's gettin late though and as a reminder order is going in early friday so I need payments before then.Just send proper payment according to your member/non-member status from N.Cali club, Thanks.

-Justin

Unfortunately due to personal issues I will no longer be able to accept anymore Paypal, as Im trying to make the order by Friday and Paypal takes 3-4 business day before deposit. And can only afford to "float" so much of my money.

I'll tally up the existing transfers and make sure that I can cover everything, since no one likes cash these days!:p

There was only one person that payed the 3% Paypal transaction fee and because of some larger orders the numbers are adding up fast so I need to make sure that I can cover those costs as well. So as I see it we have quite a few options :)
I can drop the ball and give everyone there money back, and feel like a jack ***.
Get lucky and have enough to cover everything.
Have everyone anny up all the nickles and dimes and dollars owed.
Or, postpone the group buy untill all transfers are complete.
If none of these are a personal option, feel free to post or pm for a refund, no harm done.

When I first set this up I did indeed have enough to cover the order and Paypal's 3-4 bus. day hold on transfers, so I didnt want to sweat the small stuff and just make it happen , but as I mentioned a personal and financial emergency wiped me out to just a couple hundred bucks to make it till the next paycheck.And I just got payed 2 days ago!:( So all those that are participating give me some feedback.

-Justin

I dont know about commercial entities, but private transfers cost 3% of said transaction.

Personally if you all are ok with it I could just wait till the transfers goes through, worse case scenario it'd be in by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Who knows it could be in by tomorrow, sometimes it can be fast.

-Justin

Davey- 0.59
Tom- 1.11
Anthony- 0.71
Luan-0.88
Bovine Com.-0.50
Joshua-0.71
John-0.71

I used first names to keep things still private but still let you know.

It's only at 5 somthing now, just wanted to let you ,any future participants(still have around 20-30lb available to complete our 3rd bag order) and for those that are still due to pay, know.

-Justin

Last edited:
little_d: 10lb.
kdblove_99: 5lb.
boviac: 5lb.

Total 145lb.=[secured order(2)55lb.] + [unsecured (1)35lb.]
(5)5lb. bags still available and will go with the general democratic consensus of everyones feedback/opinion to my group pm being sent as soon as I can type it after this post, regarding initial agreed order date,orders recieved, and to hold untill PP transfer complete, or to opt out.Thanks.

-Justin

Group Pm sent to all involved(if you havent recieved it let me know plz), and to those that still wish to jump on board I'll get back to you ASAP once I find the general consensus from everyone participating thus far.Thanks again.

-Justin

Back